THE CIRCLE OF LIFE: FERTILITY & PRENATAL YOGA (CLASS)
Motherhood is a powerful journey. With Yoga and Meditation on your side you have the spirit and the intuition to guide and nurture the life that will come forward through you. Yoga and Meditation may be the strongest offering that we can give to ourselves when pregnant. To actively move your body, to learn to breath properly, to close your eyes, to meditate, to go inside where your baby is - is to connect with you inner knowing and your own truth.
These classes give mothers a chance to talk, share feelings, dance, rejoice, relax, stretch and find community!
Each class is 1.5 hour long and incorporates:
- Powerful, ancient breathing techniques
- Asanas (yoga postures) specifically designed for a pregnant woman
- Meditations and mantras (sound current vibrations) to help you prepare for a positive birth experience and motherhood
- Mudras (hand positions are physical gestures that have an effect on the energy flow of the body)
- "Keep up" exercises developing your strength and taking you beyond what you thought you could do
- Sometimes dancing
- Long, deep relaxation